And in my frustration, I've typed down my burning, driving-me-nuts questions about "Teen Wolf".
I'm not completely lost, although the following would make you believe I am. Several of the questions are more or less to confirm, refresh or clarify my frazzled, information-overloaded, distracted by shiny things brain.
Here are the 10 Questions. Would someone set me straight (and anyone else who's a tad bit lost on the series)?
1) Who turned Scott into a werewolf?
2) Does Lydia has supernatural powers of some sort?
3) Did Allison and her dad completely stop werewolf hunting? And if so, why?
4) Does Stiles's Dad know about werewolves and other beings?
5) Do we know WHAT or WHO the veterinarian dude (Scott's boss) really is?
6) Didn't Allison's grandpa die? What was the black stuff drooling out of his mouth and nose?
7) So, is a Druid doing all of the sacrifices this season? Or is someone following certain Druid practices/methods? And why?
8) The blind Alpha werewolf, Deucalion is his name? Refresh us on what his plan is...
9) Who is it that Derek seems to be falling for? A teacher? How did he meet her?
10) Are there any other important plot points we need to keep in our brains?
|I love these guys!|
Please post your comments or answers. I'm getting weary spinning in circles of confusion but totally psyched for another awesome episode on Monday.
That is all.